After it seems like months of just pushing through life, it seemed that life was just so monotomous and almost boring. I wondered and would ask myself when something was going to happen, when is this adventure they call life going to start? What should I or am I suppose to do in these quiet spaces of non existence. Rest? Meditate? Clean the kitchen cupboards, AGAIN! I did not know so on and on it goes.
I recently spoke with someone who almost joked when I told them how unchanged and yet good everything was and they said boring lol ring ya back in another year, a year yes a year. I vaguely remember having this same convo with another person whom I sat and asked what am I to do? I feel my life is so boring and that nothing is happening other than the completely normal things, they replied but that is good don't you see? The monotomous norm is GOOD!
Why are we always looking to find something to fulfil us or to do, something to make us feel worthy of a spot on Earth or in society or at all? When will we sit down and realise this is the great adventure to live simply in the flow and moment of everyday, not wanting or wishing but being fully present in the now, accepting everything as it comes and relinquishing the quiet periods of boredem not as boredom but of rest and rejuvenation, spaces of invaluable simplicity in a whole world full of absolute chaos. The chance to experience simplicity.
The different stages as they come and go. I had always lived my life fairly fast paced until I didn't but what needs to be done what really demands our times and attentions as we press on throughout this daily existence? Work, dishes, washing, vacuuming, carpooling the kids from sport to sport, cooking, shopping etc,etc,etc!
But is this not good?
Is this not the challenges and lessons we are suppose to face, understanding once we step completely away from the drama that life is just simple and where we are all exactly meant to be in our path and growth.
 Why are the challenges of society so demanding yet the challenges other people face so hard yet some of us simply sit and complain about the nothingness itself. Physical, Mental and Spiritual challenges, how do we understand the challenges and tests we are here to learn, when does the pace pick up and can we handle it or why does the pace slow down and can we handle that?
What comes in to pick us up or slow us down, sickness, drama, chaos??
My days of sitting in simplicity are seemingly coming to an end as my life becomes a little more fast paced, learning to accept the next lot of challenges and trying to find the energy to manage, I often sit and think back to the simple monotomous pattern I had been through. I thank it and value it and hope to never push it away once it returns. Learn to love your path the cycles and the tests and lessons learned and ones that are yet to be learned. Someone once told me life is like a giant wheel the hard times come and then they go the good times come and then they go, but it is all a giant wheel of learning. Sometimes we are up then sometimes we are down but learn to accept each part of your story and journey for it is yours and yours alone and not to be compared with anyone else's.
Enjoy the simplicity when it comes!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connecting or Connections?

Dreaming a different perspective