Dreaming a different perspective

I remember back to being a young girl maybe 8 maybe even 5 and how I would always have the most graphic dreams at night. I remember driving my mum crazy while I would constantly wake her because I was awake after having had a dream. Dreams about my brother stuck in the toilet haha, only to find him hidden under my bed fast asleep.
Why do they wake us at certain times and points in the night while other times it goes on all night or not at all! I am now coming up near 36 years of age and nothing has changed only the awareness around our dream states at night and a greater urge to develop my gifts interpreting dreams.
Something would pull me back in time and time again to the very subject of our dream states, awake or asleep. Have you ever just felt that feeling of completely zoning out at work or during the day only to realise oh wait that's right your driving a car lol and suddenly realise where you are?
After waking most nights from dreaming I would start to question why and what do you want to tell me, why me, do other people experience this? What does it all mean, I would ask myself these questions with a deeper understanding that I already knew the answers to.
I started to document my dreams and work through interpreting them only to find they would be describing perfectly what I was experiencing in my human reality during the day and in my life. So is it that our dreams hold the keys to working throughout day to day problems, steering us clear before it gets to that crisis point, do they predict the future or is it all just a pure state of too much caffeine or overactive minds projecting our own hidden fears and uncertainties?
I realised I was able to work through things that were occurring through listening or interpreting my dream states at night.
We journey out into our subconscious minds at night which show us symbolisms that play out, keys to unlocking the healing taking place on an inner level. Why exactly is it that some people dream and remember every little detail while other people are oblivious to any such encounter occurring. Where do we go and what makes us form these subconscious stories and lets it all play out throughout a series of hours, minutes or even a few seconds. Are they warning us to future events or simply our own fears resurfacing in an environment that somewhat feels safer to express. Are we better off for having them or not and what does it all mean?
Do you wake up exhausted or refreshed? Thinking you have the answers to your problems/puzzles, have you received healing or have you been giving healing? What does each symbol mean and are we living a different reality or is our real reality the dream state. So much to ponder and so much to learn.
I know there are other dreamers out there, there must be!
Have we tapped into a reality alone and all of itself, are we connected on a different level through this reality or are we simply just projecting ours and other peoples day to day activities out through our unsettled minds.
How do we use it to help ,heal and understand what is happening in our human realities?
Dreaming or not, awake or asleep, What is a dream and when is a dream a dream?

www.luxorlightascension.com

Comments

  1. Kathy your blog is absolutely amazing!!! I love it!!! I am a dreamer too. I know you have an incredible gift with interpreting dreams. You are inspiring xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Connecting or Connections?